When time slows down

I have been aware of the preciousness of time from a very young age for some reason. It is the one thing that gives me anxiety because I know there is an end date, at least in this form anyway. I do believe that consciousness continues, but to accomplish and experience everything a person wishes here in the physical limits us to a time frame. How we allot our time is important and I agree with the writer of the article, Covid has changed that. It may have been the only good thing to come from that pandemic. I don't know how his research has helped him at all or that he has learned anything he didn't know before. We all recognize that time flies when having fun and slows when we are board or in a crisis. It is all in your awareness of it. When we are having fun or busy our brains are focused on the task, when we are board or in a crisis mode our consciousness is focused on the moment or feeling. I feel bad for the guy who had to spend a good part of "his time" on figuring that out. He wasted a lot of his.

Reactions: Debi