When it's over....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
32920053_1647339745349834_2090998892412796928_n (Small).jpg

I hope to be remembered for causing change. and putting my own comfort or safety aside to do so.
92443838-57FD-4DE6-87D5-F7006E279E6C.jpeg

Reactions: Lynne
Petter of animals.:)
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy guy.:)

Haven't really thought about it.....lol.....its ok if im not remembered, let the dead rest....ive not been a saint, far from it actually so immortality through remembrance is not due for me., nor expected. but I do hope I have touched those ive come in contact with while alive in a way that helped them out in a positive manner. maybe given them a little hope and something positive they will pass on to others. the little things we do and changes in ourselves is what builds a better future....don't matter if im remembered for it, as long as it progresses.

I think I'd have to agree with what Paulm said.

Reactions: Lynne
Haven't really thought about it.....lol.....its ok if im not remembered, let the dead rest....ive not been a saint, far from it actually so immortality through remembrance is not due for me., nor expected. but I do hope I have touched those ive come in contact with while alive in a way that helped them out in a positive manner. maybe given them a little hope and something positive they will pass on to others. the little things we do and changes in ourselves is what builds a better future....don't matter if im remembered for it, as long as it progresses.
Let’s see. I’d say something like ... He was an Artist and captured feeling and emotion in his work. He gave.
That’s kind of how I picture you.

Reactions: Paulm