When is Perfect Not Good Enough

I have a thing about these newer cars being filled with so much tech though as much as I like advancing technology I think that with the way things are going its going to hit a point of more harm than good of course I could be wrong I mean heck these new cars are becoming hard for old school machanics to work on and require specialized tools and training the question I raise is how much is too much

Reactions: Debi
I have a thing about these newer cars being filled with so much tech though as much as I like advancing technology I think that with the way things are going its going to hit a point of more harm than good of course I could be wrong I mean heck these new cars are becoming hard for old school machanics to work on and require specialized tools and training the question I raise is how much is too much
Have to agree with you on that. My theory is when you add on more, there's more to go wrong.

and do I really need to bring up car hacking um yea not good

well they run on computers and any computer can be hacked with right tools and knowledge and due to the fact that they are now used to control virtually all of the vehicals abilities it makes them really vulnerable to remote control and no system not matter how "secure" it is immune to hacking

Reactions: Debi