When is it time to....

Felt like last week we were lighting fireworks and trading ice tea recipes.:)
Glad to hear it's not just me feeling like time has sped up! Good grief! I feel like I blinked and bam! Year over! Anyone else feeling this time warp thing? I've actually heard a bit about it on some websites recently.

Reactions: Paintman
Glad to hear it's not just me feeling like time has sped up! Good grief! I feel like I blinked and bam! Year over! Anyone else feeling this time warp thing? I've actually heard a bit about it on some websites recently.
Yes it’s like the sand at the bottom of the hourglass.

Reactions: Debi

Yes Debi, I commented on it earlier in this thread or another one very recently. I felt like I very literally when from Thanksgiving to Christmas in one just one week. BOOM! Head is still reeling. :confused:

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Apparently leaving the decorations up after the 12th of January is bad luck, but for me they come down about mid-Jan. However the little shopping center by me has had their Christmas lights up for 3 years in a row now, and they didn't even switch them on this year so I'm guessing they're not coming down any time soon.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Apparently leaving the decorations up after the 12th of January is bad luck, but for me they come down about mid-Jan. However the little shopping center by me has had their Christmas lights up for 3 years in a row now, and they didn't even switch them on this year so I'm guessing they're not coming down any time soon.
Good to see ya vibe.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler