When I was....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
69343050_2987638424631536_5450544194202370048_n.jpg

Be honest! What was on your agenda?​

Reactions: garnetsilver
If I wasn't "grounded", (which was known to happen at that age), it was in town cruising with friends. It was like Saturday night social time downtown! Stop and grab a coke and move on to the next parking lot full of kids to chat before finding the next parking lot full of people. If not cruising, my "group" of 4 would land at someone's house to hang. We rotated that so the mom's didn't get overloaded by us and our antics.

cruising, hanging at the mall or in the parking lot of the local diner.... midnight movie or drive in.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Working on my car, chasing girls or in the woods and swamps. 16 was a transition time for me. I didn't really go girl-crazy until I was about that age. Before that, there were a lot of other interests. At 16 I got a drivers license and then a car. Over the next few years, my girl chasing seriously intruded on my hunting fishing and guy time. At 19 I met the love of my life and life got a lot better. I married at 21 and it got even better and my Saturday nights became a lot more pleasurable. I'm now 66 and my girl is still my best friend and the greatest pleasure of my existence. 16 sucked... I had a hole in my heart and couldn't find what I needed.

Working on my car, chasing girls or in the woods and swamps. 16 was a transition time for me. I didn't really go girl-crazy until I was about that age. Before that, there were a lot of other interests. At 16 I got a drivers license and then a car. Over the next few years, my girl chasing seriously intruded on my hunting fishing and guy time. At 19 I met the love of my life and life got a lot better. I married at 21 and it got even better and my Saturday nights became a lot more pleasurable. I'm now 66 and my girl is still my best friend and the greatest pleasure of my existence. 16 sucked... I had a hole in my heart and couldn't find what I needed.

Nice to know you have been whole since 19 TexDanm.

Trying to maintain or repair my dignity while exploring all that Okinawa had to offer an adolescent male.

Last edited: