When I get mad....

First I have to tell you that -- I am in a constant running conversation with my dog's and any other animal/s I happen to run across are automatically included in the conversation. I know people think I am talking to myself and I don't care. So -- running conversation. When that stops... is when those around me might want to tread lightly. Those (humans) close to me understand this and generally give me space and whatever is angering me will eventually fade.

If there is a situation where I am REALLY angry - Which I call 'Righteously Indignant' - I start throwing out energy like a thunderstorm. If my thoughts are dark enough that can be a problem... I can control this if I want to and I know this. But the "if I want to" is the point. I am the first to admit and have done so more than once here with you -- I am the Perpetual Child. My Child Self is at least equally in control at all times. And she can throw one heck of a tantrum. The circumstances that lead to this kind of anger are rare, so there is that.
Women scare me.

When ppl who don't know me always ask what kind of person are you. I tell them I am the kind of person who will treat you he way you treat me. But don't piss me off I got the tempers and drinkers in my blood (stopped drinking 10 yrs ago)

I don’t blow like I did in my younger years. I have a hot temper by nature but I have matured :D:D

Seriously I try to talk most things out. However if pushed over the edge I will let loose. Usually this if the situation involves my family or pets. I have a short memory though and rarely hold a grudge.

Reactions: Donna K.