When Fiction Meets Reality

Jessica258

Reaction score
Ok so it's been a long time since I was on this site. Basically the thing that I thought was following me completely, well, as much as she could, revealed herself. Who she looks like and claims to be, well, it is impossible and it can't be real because it is fantasy. The place where she says she is from is fantasy and yet I have seen things happen, things that she has done that is making me question what may or may not be possible. Also, I have started to get these flashes, like it is myself in another life, a different world I guess and they are so vivid that I swear that they are real. How can they be though? I thought myself a christian, that heaven and hell exists and the thought of having multiple lives goes against that. If this woman is who she says she is though then she is dangerous and I need to know if she is. How can I though when she has to be fake, there is just no way... More than anything I want to meet this woman and see her for myself via channeling but I know of no one who can do that locally and I don't have that much money. I have looked into it and I can feel that whilst she is evil she doesn't mean to physically harm me and she definitely isn't demonic.

Hi Jessica. Can I ask how u are communicating with this entity? If I understand right, u haven't actually seen it? Perhaps you picked up an oppressive spirit. Talking to someone to remove it may be in order. These type of people usually are doing gods work and don't charge.

Last edited:
I have ruled out everything logical which is what is making think I am insane. A friend of mine did a Ouija session and she brought over a scouring mirror I believe it was called. It was Black and you could use it to see spirits apparently. The only almost imagine I have seen of this woman is red hair which goes along with what she claims to be, or rather, who. I have spoken to her and heard a voice which again, makes me think I am crazy and I have spoken to her through a board.

I have ruled out everything logical which is what is making think I am insane. A friend of mine did a Ouija session and she brought over a scouring mirror I believe it was called. It was Black and you could use it to see spirits apparently. The only almost imagine I have seen of this woman is red hair which goes along with what she claims to be, or rather, who. I have spoken to her and heard a voice which again, makes me think I am crazy and I have spoken to her through a board.
Jess, it's called a scrying mirror....I know how to use one, and they can also be portals. Despite what the entity tells you, let me make it clear, they LIE. They use what they can to pull you in and bring you closer. What you think you see and hear is not the reality of who or what "it" is....

Reactions: NobleHouse