What's Your Theme Song?

Ok you guys know I don't know how to upload a song but I'll give u mine. I think it would be amazing grace.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Ok you guys know I don't know how to upload a song but I'll give u mine. I think it would be amazing grace.
Here is how I post videos, Lynne. Got to youtube dot com, find and play your video, right-click on the video and select copy URL. Come back to the ParaNormalForum and start a comment/post and right-click paste. The url address of the video will be pasted. add any additional comments and "post reply" as you normally do . Hope that this helps.

Oh, this procedure is for a PC.

Bob this is a good song since you are making it happen. I love Elvis. I think you have a similar sounding voice

That song is about making sacrifices and doing what is right—regardless of the consequences. Reach for that unreachable star, no matter how far away it may appear to be.

We do have a similar sounding voice, or accent.
There were times I have been told to stop sounding like Elvis.... just wish I could sing like him too! HAHA
I think the sound is mostly just a southern accent deal.

On YouTube people are trying to decide which person or character I sound most like.
They have it narrowed down to:

Elvis
Hank Hill
Dr. Phil

Hank_Hill.png

Reactions: Bob Bain
After careful study of your test recording, can I vote for Elvis Hill ?
(On an Elvis note: My Mom and her best friend saw Elvis at The Chicago Theater the night he debuted the gold lame' suit.:) )