What's your Number?

We'll see if anyone gets me correct....lol

Honestly, Mokey, you do fit the whole profile of a 4. Your kids mean everything to you and you are strong in faith. Both key parts of a 4.

Now, Michael....the ONE for you surprises me a bit!

Honestly, Mokey, you do fit the whole profile of a 4. Your kids mean everything to you and you are strong in faith. Both key parts of a 4.

Are you cheating and using your own numerology knowledge young lady? I don't get that from the 4 description on her site. I agree with yours lol.

The one on her site is accurate up until the organization part. I do love my house in order but have had to make adjustments more and more as kids kept popping out of nowhere! :p

Strangely enough, I am presently working on organization skills with my cognitive rehab therapy lady. Retraining my noggin how to work like it used to. Or as I prefer to say...even better than it used to. ;)

I looked at the attitude number on her site too. Got a 3. Can't find the rest of the tests/numbers. I read she uses six types...to then use in a combination to make up the 'whole' person.

Reactions: Paintman
Are you cheating and using your own numerology knowledge young lady? I don't get that from the 4 description on her site. I agree with yours lol.

The one on her site is accurate up until the organization part. I do love my house in order but have had to make adjustments more and more as kids kept popping out of nowhere! :p

Strangely enough, I am presently working on organization skills with my cognitive rehab therapy lady. Retraining my noggin how to work like it used to. Or as I prefer to say...even better than it used to. ;)

I looked at the attitude number on her site too. Got a 3. Can't find the rest of the tests/numbers. I read she uses six types...to then use in a combination to make up the 'whole' person.
Just give me your full birthdate....:p It's one of my secret skill sets...lol

Well my lovely bird, it is in my profile. However, since I just made that public knowledge I'll just put it here too.

October 2 1972

A.K.A....

The day the Earth released Hurricane Holly.

You know my full name. Do you use/need my middle name too? Or do you not utilize names at all? Does it matter if my name was going to be Lance if I was a boy? Lol :laughing:

:flutterby

Reactions: Debi