What's your fondest childhood memory?

Seeing this amazing airplane fly into WPAFB when I was in the 7th grade.
north-american-xb70-valkyrie-5.jpg

XB-70

Being the only kid in a small family at the time I remember going to my aunts,grans and home one Christmas and having presents under each Christmas tree,:D .My mate came over,he was from a family of 9 kids,I hid my presents as was embarrassed to be that spoilt.How times change lol.

Our old house. Lived there between the ages of 2 to 12 and never stopped missing it since we moved out over 30 years ago. I even still have regular dreams about going back there and looking round. It's weird, but I've always had an affinity with old buildings and I feel as if, when I left, I left part of my soul with the house.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
Our old house. Lived there between the ages of 2 to 12 and never stopped missing it since we moved out over 30 years ago. I even still have regular dreams about going back there and looking round. It's weird, but I've always had an affinity with old buildings and I feel as if, when I left, I left part of my soul with the house.
Is your avatar a pic of your old home? It’s lovely.

Reactions: RoseRed
Is your avatar a pic of your old home? It’s lovely.

No, it's the Ancient Ram Inn, a famous haunted location very close to where I live. I can see how it looks as if it's my old house as I changed my avatar at the same time as posting about my old house! I think this might confuse many ppl! Oops! :D

Reactions: Benway and Lynne