What's your favorite

I've recommended those books to hubs. Maybe I can get out of Dodge if he reads about Wyoming! He loved the series.
The trick is to use the alternate sellers on Amazon. I have picked up the majority of the books for a couple dollars. Seriously like 3 to 5 bucks. Most have never had the spine broken.

My family makes me happier than ANYTHING. My Daughters live beside me by their choice. I see my granddaughter just about every day. I love my wife of 48 years more than imaginable and she is with me all the time, and most amazing we still greatly enjoy each other's company. I feel truly blessed...

IMG_6193.jpg

Attending Mass at my parish, St Mary's Church in Dayton, Ohio. The sense of peace and joy I feel every time I walk into the building is overwhelming, and impossible to describe. I've been in places of worship of many faiths the world over, but none have ever had the calming, loving effect of this nearly 100 year old church.

Last edited:
Being married to the best woman in the world for me. I say I am so lucky to have her, barely 1 year into our marriage. She was my girlfriend when I was in 6th grade.
She still has a note I wrote her, It reads. "To my one true love, we will be together when the time is right".....
I wrote that in 1985....

View attachment 46178

Attending Mass at my parish, St Mary's Church in Dayton, Ohio. The sense of peace and joy I feel every time I walk into the building is overwhelming, and impossible to describe. I've been in places of worship of many faiths the world over, but none have ever had the calming, loving effect of this nearly 100 year old church.
What a beautiful church duke.

Being married to the best woman in the world for me. I say I am so lucky to have her, barely 1 year into our marriage. She was my girlfriend when I was in 6th grade.
She still has a note I wrote her, It reads. "To my one true love, we will be together when the time is right".....
I wrote that in 1985....
That’s beautiful. So you are a newlywed still. Congrats.

Reactions: Tworivers71