What's your favorite Christmas candy/snack?

Do you actually make them ? I love gingerbread cookies. I am glad you reminded me I think I will attempt to make some cookies this week
No I'm afraid I'm hopeless making cakes and biscuits lol, but my daughter's friend makes the tastiest most elaborate ginger bread houses at her cakeshop. Thank's Janice.

I like the Ghirardelli peppermint bark that only comes out at Christmas. I bought a bag yesterday and I ate way too much. I have the guilt today lol. As for a home made treat, I like the thin sugar cookie with sugar sprinkles.

Last edited:
5906_Old+Fashioned+C-s336nvfp-large.jpg

This hard candy assortment from Brach's. Not as easy to find these days, unfortunately.

I like the Ghirardelli peppermint bark that only comes out at Christmas. I bought a bag yesterday and I ate way too much. I have the guilt today lol. As for a home made treat, I like the thin sugar cookie with sugar sprinkles.
My second bag of Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark is on it's way to me in today's grocery order. I am putting my guilt away for the season...lol Oh, and the scale, too.