What's worse?

Once again, I'm the red headed step child here. I like to clean stuff. While I have all the modern conveniences, sometimes I wish I could just go down to the lake and beat my clothes on the rocks.:D
Professionally, it is very satisfying to degrease a service shop for a car dealership. Painting it is just a bonus.:cool:

Once again, I'm the red headed step child here. I like to clean stuff. While I have all the modern conveniences, sometimes I wish I could just go down to the lake and beat my clothes on the rocks.:D
Professionally, it is very satisfying to degrease a service shop for a car dealership. Painting it is just a bonus.:cool:
You are welcome to visit any time. :)

Reactions: Paintman
I notice that no-one ever steals my underwear. Do women just not do this or am I being snubbed? If women do steal underwear then perhaps a lady forum member could give me pointers on how to help the odds of my underwear being stolen so I don't feel left out.

Laundry is MUCH worse! I live on the 3rd and 4th floor of a building with no washing machine or drier. The laundry room is on the ground floor at the opposite end of the building. It has ONE washing machine and ONE dryer for the entire building! So... go down all the stairs with the laundry. Busy. Note time left. Walk. Walk. Go up all the stairs. Walk. Go back down all the stairs. Too late! And so on. Then some %$%^£$%$£ leaves their stuff in the machine for three hours and everyone is screwed! And the sheer horror of finding a quilt in there!

Laundry. Day. Is. Hell. I've been known to hand wash in the bath because it was actually lazier! This is another good reason for me being awake at weird hours. If I'm awake at 4:00 am I have a decent chance of first shot at the laundry room!
Good point! Laundry is MUCH worse if you have to go out to do it! I used to hate when people would leave their stuff in the machines like you said Ben. If it was too long, I'd take it out and put my stuff in.

For me though, it's the dishes. Doing the dishes is really hard on my back because it takes a lot longer than just putting laundry in and out.

I agree with Ben! Any time you want to visit, you're more than welcome. I have plenty of stuff to clean!

Reactions: Paintman
I notice that no-one ever steals my underwear. Do women just not do this or am I being snubbed? If women do steal underwear then perhaps a lady forum member could give me pointers on how to help the odds of my underwear being stolen so I don't feel left out.
we can ask whoever kept stealing Paintmanman's socks :p