What's worse?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
29313747_1229048087226212_6875314701424798172_n (Small).jpg

OR DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHORE YOU HATE MORE?​

Reactions: NobleHouse
I hate dishes. And I have a dishwasher! This comes from, once again, evil sister who was supposed to "share" this job with me as kids. Nope. She could disappear so fast it was like a ghost ran through the kitchen, leaving me standing there with tons of them! And let us not forget, my mom burned everything she touched. :eek: I was Zen with the Brillo pads!

I hate dishes. And I have a dishwasher! This comes from, once again, evil sister who was supposed to "share" this job with me as kids. Nope. She could disappear so fast it was like a ghost ran through the kitchen, leaving me standing there with tons of them! And let us not forget, my mom burned everything she touched. :eek: I was Zen with the Brillo pads!
I’ve done scullery for years now and I’m officially sick of the job! It’s fun and steady but my hands were always cracked and I’d come home with a sore throat cuz I yelled at the prep cook that threw a knife in the sink.

Laundry is MUCH worse! I live on the 3rd and 4th floor of a building with no washing machine or drier. The laundry room is on the ground floor at the opposite end of the building. It has ONE washing machine and ONE dryer for the entire building! So... go down all the stairs with the laundry. Busy. Note time left. Walk. Walk. Go up all the stairs. Walk. Go back down all the stairs. Too late! And so on. Then some %$%^£$%$£ leaves their stuff in the machine for three hours and everyone is screwed! And the sheer horror of finding a quilt in there!

Laundry. Day. Is. Hell. I've been known to hand wash in the bath because it was actually lazier! This is another good reason for me being awake at weird hours. If I'm awake at 4:00 am I have a decent chance of first shot at the laundry room!

Last edited:
Laundry is MUCH worse! I live on the 3rd and 4th floor of a building with no washing machine or drier. The laundry room is on the ground floor at the opposite end of the building. It has ONE washing machine and ONE dryer for the entire building! So... go down all the stairs with the laundry. Busy. Note time left. Walk. Walk. Go up all the stairs. Walk. Go back down all the stairs. Too late! And so on. Then some %$%^£$%$£ leaves their stuff in the machine for three hours and everyone is screwed! And the sheer horror of finding a quilt in there!

Laundry. Day. Is. Hell. I've been known to hand wash in the bath because it was actually lazier! This is another good reason for me being awake at weird hours. If I'm awake at 4:00 am I have a decent chance of first shot at the laundry room!
You don’t know hatred of laundry til your neighbour takes your stuff out of the washer before the rinse just to do theirs

And underwear thieves! I had a girlfriend who had her underwear stolen. She was so sweet! She thought a girl had taken it to wear and was surprised as they weren't that great....

Laundry! I hate you!

And underwear thieves! I had a girlfriend who had her underwear stolen. She was so sweet! She thought a girl had taken it to wear and was surprised as they weren't that great....

Laundry! I hate you!
My friend, I hate to inform you that women don’t steal other women’s underwear.

If you live in an apartment you wash that stuff by hand.