What's there?

Strangest thing found under my bed in the past? My then two year old. My youngest was afraid to sleep in his room, although he shared it with a brother so he wasn't alone.

I woke up one morning to find a small arm sticking out from under the bed. Thinking this was a one time thing, I just put him back in his own bed. Next thing I know it's a "thing". I'd wake up and find that boy under the bed. Finally just got a small mattress to place next to the bed so I didn't step on "the hand"...or head..or whatever wasn't totally under the bed!
Aww, cute!

Well, I'm hoping my night guard because it's the second I've lost @ $400 a pop

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: RoseRed and Debi
Strangest thing found under my bed in the past? My then two year old. My youngest was afraid to sleep in his room, although he shared it with a brother so he wasn't alone.

I woke up one morning to find a small arm sticking out from under the bed. Thinking this was a one time thing, I just put him back in his own bed. Next thing I know it's a "thing". I'd wake up and find that boy under the bed. Finally just got a small mattress to place next to the bed so I didn't step on "the hand"...or head..or whatever wasn't totally under the bed!
reminds me back after I had returned home from my U.K fae experience. I was sitting in my living room watching tv and something caught my eye. Something was poking out from under a table. i looked again at it was a LEG! about the size of belonging to a 3-foot person. Looked again, yup,it was still there like it was laying on it's side with an old-fashioned black shoe with a buckle and was wearing kind of tattered wool pants...immediately felt it was a leprechaun-ish being, not one I had encountered in the U.K or ever before... I asked my Teachers at the time they said "He came back in your suitcase. Wanted to visit the U.S"
The weirdest thing about that is that it is low on the list of weirdness that has happened to me in my life

Last edited:
What's under your bed...dust bunnies, Christmas wrapping paper, exercise mat...?

Monster?

All of the above, and then some. Shoes that probably should be tossed but have life as garden muckers, old books read long ago, lots of forgotten, half-eaten dog treats, missing socks, a 9" Buck knife, a back-scratcher, Jimmy Hoffa.

reminds me back after I had returned home from my U.K fae experience. I was sitting in my living room watching tv and something caught my eye. Something was poking out from under a table. i looked again at it was a LEG! about the size of belonging to a 3-foot person. Looked again, yup,it was still there like it was laying on it's side with an old-fashioned black shoe with a buckle and was wearing kind of tattered wool pants...immediately felt it was a leprechaun-ish being, not one I had encountered in the U.K or ever before... I asked my Teachers at the time they said "He came back in your suitcase. Wanted to visit the U.S"
The weirdest thing about that is that it is low on the list of weirdness that has happened to me in my life
Omg !!! I would have fainted right there on the spot.