What's there?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What's under your bed...dust bunnies, Christmas wrapping paper, exercise mat...?

Monster?

Wrapping paper and dust bunnies for sure, as well as some long, flat plastic storage containers packed with summer clothes Mrs Duke has saved for when she loses weight. There's also an empty guitar case, at least I think it's still there.

Dust bunnies probably now. I remember years ago my partner had a mini chihuahua that used to sleep in our bed. When you put him up on it he would run around looking over the edge for something, this went on every night. We used the say to him where's the boogey man. That was funny until one day my partner went in the room and a bald, gnome like, comical creature was peaking over the bed. You could always sense something not right about the room.

Guns. I built a platform for the bed with hinged doors on both sides. I keep most of my more expensive guns there. I also have a gun safe but I have more guns than will fit in it. I built the platform bed with gun racks in long before I got the gun safe.

Wrapping paper and dust bunnies for sure, as well as some long, flat plastic storage containers packed with summer clothes Mrs Duke has saved for when she loses weight. There's also an empty guitar case, at least I think it's still there.
At least you think it’s still empty!

Reactions: Duke
Strangest thing found under my bed in the past? My then two year old. My youngest was afraid to sleep in his room, although he shared it with a brother so he wasn't alone.

I woke up one morning to find a small arm sticking out from under the bed. Thinking this was a one time thing, I just put him back in his own bed. Next thing I know it's a "thing". I'd wake up and find that boy under the bed. Finally just got a small mattress to place next to the bed so I didn't step on "the hand"...or head..or whatever wasn't totally under the bed!