What's the worst...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
15349816_1109789729131580_8484090554685319241_n.jpg

I once got an iron and ironing board. The worst was a black wall phone. Honestly my husband is clueless. How can they live with us all these years and not know at least something we like. He was lucky I didn't throw the iron at him lol. Now I give him specific ideas.

The worst gifts given to me are usually clothes that I know that I will not wear.

Reactions: Debi
A leather coat. I never, ever wear a coat. I layer, but no coat. Hubs kept telling me I needed one, I adamantly said I did NOT want one. What is under the tree? A leather coat. Back it went! I will do capes, multiple sweaters, whatever, but not a coat. (Rule #1...DON'T push the Bird into what you think she should do/wear.)

Reactions: Lynne
A leather coat. I never, ever wear a coat. I layer, but no coat. Hubs kept telling me I needed one, I adamantly said I did NOT want one. What is under the tree? A leather coat. Back it went! I will do capes, multiple sweaters, whatever, but not a coat. (Rule #1...DON'T push the Bird into what you think she should do/wear.)
Learned something new about you. Gotta keep the wings free

Reactions: Debi
;) I have never received a bad Christmas present :eek:. I have always been grateful for what I was given....of course, that doesn't mean I would have bought myself some of the gifts I received, LOL:cool: