What's the best...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What is the favorite thing that you like about your state/location ( you don't have to tell us the name, just the things you enjoy most about where you live. )

*Thanks to 7Critter for today's question*

The seasons, leaves fall almost on the first day of Autumn, cold Winters, not too hot Summers. On the coast here every season was similar :weary: , you need Winter to kill the bugs and slow the snakes.

Summers are the best in Michigan. We are surrounded by lakes and there is always something to do outdoors. The bad part is summer is too short. The winters here are long and harsh.

My part of Indiana is very sports driven. Indy 500, basketball...we are the hub for many finals and tourneys. Not being very sporty, I enjoy the rural lifestyle in my area. Lots of little quaint shops, antiques, and flea markets all over the area. And the fall here is festival after festival!

My part of Indiana is very sports driven. Indy 500, basketball...we are the hub for many finals and tourneys. Not being very sporty, I enjoy the rural lifestyle in my area. Lots of little quaint shops, antiques, and flea markets all over the area. And the fall here is festival after festival!
I need to come visit your state. Sounds charming.