What's the best advice you've ever been given?

Never tickle a sleeping dragon. Wait...that's Harry Potter! Still...I wonder what happens if you do... ;th

Seriously, though, the best advice I was given was "Pace yourself". I had a habit of throwing myself into things and having to do them perfectly, even if it was a ridiculously huge task (I would skip meals and sleep in order to achieve them).

Since heeding that advice, I still perform well but I no longer exhaust myself in the process.

'I can't, god can, I think I'll let him.' My mother's epitaph. She had a lot of stellar advice and it's like she always knew what to say and when to say it to lift your spirits whenever you were down. And while I'm not a perfect Christian by any means, what she choose on her headstone is definitely worth remembering. This past Saturday marked the fifth anniversary of her passing and we buried her five years ago today. It's been a struggle some days but I think it's gotten better overall. But in short, she was without a doubt, one of a kind. Forgive me if I was sidetracked on my own thread.

236925754_10215919433097706_7728754086553054545_n.jpg

I knew this one would come in handy.