What's Something...

3 watches that never got new batteries, assorted wood carving tools, trim nails and screws, a VHS tape with i believe an episode of Lost on it lol, an old Atari attachment, multiple remotes for who knows what, thumb tacks, a Pink Floyd double cassette pack, Tandy computer attachment, 2 more VHS tapes no idea what's on them lol, hole punch, flashlight, and a Zippo lighter....JACKPOT!!!!

I found my plant food in mine the other day and said to myself "How the hell did that get there?" - And pretty much the standard compliment of other stuff you all mentioned is there in mine. I have noticed that super glue stored in these drawers undergoes a mysterious reaction and turns to stone much quicker than in the ordinary universe and thus my theory is that time changes inside the drawer when we have them closed and are not witnessing the changes within. I do, when I open the junk drawer, wait with baited breath to see if a cat named Schrödinger comes boiling out - So far no cat but I just KNOW the little blighter is in there... waiting to surprise me ;>)

• Big Grin
Reactions: garnetsilver