Whatcha Got?

Clairtangency is actually the ability to know things by holding or touching them, Mom. Some people have the ability to read psychicly in this way.
I had to stop borrowing library books because of this one! My hubby likes to bring home used stuff that others have discarded, and I have had to teach him to let me touch it first, or even smell it (both for sanitary reasons and for the above ability.) If owning the thing is unavoidable, then I light a candle with the intention of burning away past influences. I did this with a chest of drawers once or twice.

emmmm... I have bout's of clairvoyance, claircognizance, and claircognizance. I keep a pretty tight lid on these sense's because out here you don't want to be wide-open. Ever. Unless you open deliberately and with forethought. Claircognizance-clear knowing, that one is weird. I tend to know or sense thing's as they are happening sometimes but mainly I know falsehood. Immediately. I don't have the same gift with Truths. But, falseness is literally discordant to my sense's. My inner hearing. There was a small window of time (maybe a few weeks) when I experienced clairalience. It was not pleasant. I literally had to stay away from crowds because I could smell sickness or death or both. I could smell dark Spirits on a more minor level. Didn't like it. Glad it's gone.

I had to stop borrowing library books because of this one! My hubby likes to bring home used stuff that others have discarded, and I have had to teach him to let me touch it first, or even smell it (both for sanitary reasons and for the above ability.) If owning the thing is unavoidable, then I light a candle with the intention of burning away past influences. I did this with a chest of drawers once or twice.

Hum, makes me rethink my choices for what I donate GS as some of my gently used possessions could end up carrying with them a buttload of my own energy. Going forward I should consider the need to do a ritual cleansing at the same time I am doing a mundane cleaning of those charitable donations.

I’m like Duke pretty much. I get intuition occasionally but can’t say it’s paranormal. I have on occasion smelled flowers in my house. Others in the room also smelled it so it may have actually been a manifestation of the odor. I love hearing about others gifts tho.

I’m like Duke pretty much. I get intuition occasionally but can’t say it’s paranormal. I have on occasion smelled flowers in my house. Others in the room also smelled it so it may have actually been a manifestation of the odor. I love hearing about others gifts tho.

Don’t forget about your secret ability too Lynne to “know” who is ringing your phone ;)