Whatcha Got?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
57503087_2160756787373227_5440853867514298368_n.jpg

The one I don't care for is the touching, I have had hand on leg/legs on face, touching that well not appropriate. Scratching poking then bruising. The others can handle alot better. Nothing like standing at your sink or in shower feel hand on your leg.
In the shower I always jokingly saying "Hey WTF I don't wanna see myself without clothes why do you"

The one I don't care for is the touching, I have had hand on leg/legs on face, touching that well not appropriate. Scratching poking then bruising. The others can handle alot better. Nothing like standing at your sink or in shower feel hand on your leg.
In the shower I always jokingly saying "Hey WTF I don't wanna see myself without clothes why do you"
Clairtangency is actually the ability to know things by holding or touching them, Mom. Some people have the ability to read psychicly in this way.

Clairtangency is actually the ability to know things by holding or touching them, Mom. Some people have the ability to read psychicly in this way.
My bad then I was wrong all I know is I am a sensitive/empath was told that by a medium and well I sense things feel them so I was wrong I am not to well knowledge on all the names.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
My bad then I was wrong all I know is I am a sensitive/empath was told that by a medium and well I sense things feel them so I was wrong I am not to well knowledge on all the names.
No problem, hon! We aim to help you understand these things. That's why we put them out there to talk about it.