What would you...

That's really interesting. I know nothing about Esperanto. It has been around since 1887, that's a long time!
It was invented as a universal language that’s easy to learn and sounds like some of the worlds most common tongues. It ended up being sanctioned by 5 countries in the 1900’s because they believed the UN was implementing it as part of a globalist agenda, and of course as there was a lack of native speakers and no culture immersed in the language, it’s basically an academic language now for the most part.

What the aliens are and what they are up to.

Reactions: Charleh
I agree totally with you Vibe! I have traveled a bit, and it always amazes me at the people that will go around the globe and then want to stay in a five-star hotel isolated from the culture they have gone so far to be in, then sit at the pool for a week and go shopping - all things they could probably do at home! I always try to get off the beaten path as you have described - to see how the "regular" people live, what their lives are like, etc. If more people would take the donkey tours in life and not go to McDonald's, maybe the world would be a little better??
Absolutely. Like when I went to Venice we stayed in a very small Venetian flat. The only recreational facility by that flat was the TV in the room. If you wanted to do something, you had to go out somewhere. And given we weren't with a tour group we got to explore where we wanted, when we wanted and going to the parts of Venice far from the tourist destinations was amazing. It was quiet and you actually see how the community lives on a daily basis.

Reactions: Seahunter and Lynne