What would you do?

Black Cloud

Reaction score
Although I have a spare bedroom, the last time I took in a lost looking "child" with big sad eyes I ended up keeping him for 4 years.

Was it a black eyed child?

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I like to think I'd invite it to stay, In reality I would probably shoot it, causing an interplanetary war, lol. How could you sleep knowing it was in your home?

LarryG1

Deactivated Account
Reaction score
I like to think I'd invite it to stay, In reality I would probably shoot it, causing an interplanetary war, lol. How could you sleep knowing it was in your home?
LOL! You're naughty! But I've had so many 'odd' things in and around my homes, that I wouldn't think of a gray as being much out of the ordinary. A mother road runner used to bring me breakfast each morning: I felt guily for not eating the grasshoppers. A mother quail would throw a fit outside my window if I slept past dawn. A rabbit would keep me inside a heater room when there was a bobcat nearby. Scissor-tailed fly catchers perched next to me while waiting for me to cut strings for them to carry back to their nests. The deer simply ignored my hollering and jumping up and down when they were eating my alfalfa patch. Hawks slowly flew alongside of our truck windows as we left and returned back to our land. A little gray dude would fit right in.

But seriously, I stared at the picture for a quite awhile; except for the eyes, it looked much too similar to the spooky thing I see in my mirror every day! <grin>

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
LOL! You're naughty! But I've had so many 'odd' things in and around my homes, that I wouldn't think of a gray as being much out of the ordinary. A mother road runner used to bring me breakfast each morning: I felt guily for not eating the grasshoppers. A mother quail would throw a fit outside my window if I slept past dawn. A rabbit would keep me inside a heater room when there was a bobcat nearby. Scissor-tailed fly catchers perched next to me while waiting for me to cut strings for them to carry back to their nests. The deer simply ignored my hollering and jumping up and down when they were eating my alfalfa patch. Hawks slowly flew alongside of our truck windows as we left and returned back to our land. A little gray dude would fit right in.

But seriously, I stared at the picture for a quite awhile; except for the eyes, it looked much too similar to the spooky thing I see in my mirror every day! <grin>
You sound like you have a deep connection with nature Larry, you must have a very relaxed vibe ,if anyone could relate to this ET it may be you.

Black Cloud

Reaction score
You might have good reason to shoot it. Do you remember Mr. Grey from Stephen King's "Dreamcatcher"? And then there is also Stephen Hawking's warning about the SETI project.

Walking Goose

Reaction score
You might have good reason to shoot it. Do you remember Mr. Grey from Stephen King's "Dreamcatcher"? And then there is also Stephen Hawking's warning about the SETI project.

I agree with you BC. Any strange looking creeper looking in my windows or apporting themselves into my shack will be shown the door. Unless they can give me some good presents.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Was it a black eyed child?

No, it was a blue eyed homeless 14 yr. old great nephew.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
The interview of Brian Bethel on that site was very interesting. I have read his story but hearing it in his own words and seeing the location was great. He is very believable.

Reactions: Black Cloud