What was...

Sounds like luxury garnet, all we got was the off milk and a squashed vegemite sandwich from home. Also a banana from home that had gone black in your school bag from the Oz Summer, lol.
I have to admit that most of the school lunches were pretty much OK. One school served baked ham with pineapple slices, which was another fave. And my goodness, OZ, your school lunch sounded unappetizing.

• Wow
Reactions: ozentity
Chicken spaghetti when I was in Junior high. I didn't try any but the smell wasn't the most appealing thing to me and I just stayed away. I survived off Little Ceasar's and Coca Cola most of the time. It was a highlight for most over some of the more debatable meals we were served and without a doubt, the most memorable.

Chicken spaghetti when I was in Junior high. I didn't try any but the smell wasn't the most appealing thing to me and I just stayed away. I survived off Little Ceasar's and Coca Cola most of the time. It was a highlight for most over some of the more debatable meals we were served and without a doubt, the most memorable.
Chicken spaghetti sounds pretty iffy to me! I would have avoided it too.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I have to admit that most of the school lunches were pretty much OK. One school served baked ham with pineapple slices, which was another fave. And my goodness, OZ, your school lunch sounded unappetizing.
Now I remember why all the kids were skinny over here, practically no food during the day and scours from the dead milk, lol.