What was....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE COSTUME FOR HALLOWEEN AS A CHILD?

22195932_1440532412709641_2930978962004490931_n.jpg

grade 10 i was the hitman back when i had real short hair.
all i had to do was get a suit, shave my had and my dad drew a barcode on the back of my head :D
not many good costumes as a child tho

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
I was always an astronaut or a soldier. No big whoop. But one year in college I went in drag. Now keep in mind, I was built like a brick house , since those were my playing days. My friends girlfriend took it upon herself to make me pretty. She succeeded in a 1980's sort of way............
These days I wear my Army BDU's and salute ghosts. Smartly.

Reactions: Debi
I was never a fan of dressing up. I don't like masks. If I had to pick a costume in the fun of the question, I'd pick a princess or Wonder Woman :p

I was always an astronaut or a soldier. No big whoop. But one year in college I went in drag. Now keep in mind, I was built like a brick house , since those were my playing days. My friends girlfriend took it upon herself to make me pretty. She succeeded in a 1980's sort of way............
These days I wear my Army BDU's and salute ghosts. Smartly.
LOL Ohhhhh, we want pictures!

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
I only dressed up once, since Halloween isn't so big in South Africa, but I went as a field hockey player. Reason being the invite was last minute and I had my school hockey kit.

Reactions: Lynne
I only dressed up once, since Halloween isn't so big in South Africa, but I went as a field hockey player. Reason being the invite was last minute and I had my school hockey kit.
Good to see you Vibe.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler