What was your most favorite car you ever owned?

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
After that, what is your favorite dream car if you could pick just one?

I know we did a car post before, but I was practicing putting a thread on here, and thought an automobile one sounded like a good topic!

flins1.gif

Last edited:
My favorite car was a 1964 Chevy Impala hardtop coupe, although I only owned it for a brief time.

Dream car? I'd love some little European sports car, but I can't get behind the wheel of one because the manufacturers think everyone is six feet tall or under! :mad:

In lieu of that, I'd take a good old American muscle car! Maybe a '55 Chevy... or a '68 Charger... a '71 Barracuda...or...

My brother had a '61 Impala! :cool:

I hear you on the height issue. My height is in my upper body too, so even if I can manage to get in a small car, I can't sit up straight!

I've mentioned my favorite before, but it was a '68 Camaro SS/RS convertible.

While I like some foreign cars, I still have to go with my favorite domestic - Corvette! I've had two C4's, and I really like that version, but I think for a dream car I would go with the latest version.

1988_Chevrolet_Caprice.jpg
This was the family roadster & I always had the back seat:
you know, the back, back, rear facing. I never drove it but it has good nostalgia- a lotta puke in the back, back lol. When it was sold you would have thought my mom was loosing her 3rd child.

1988_Chevrolet_Caprice.jpg
This was the family roadster & I always had the back seat:
you know, the back, back, rear facing. I never drove it but it has good nostalgia- a lotta puke in the back, back lol. When it was sold you would have thought my mom was loosing her 3rd child.
My friend's parents had one like this. Yes, the back seat was the greatest!

Reactions: Indigo
My favourite car was my first car - a 1970 lime green Dodge Dart! :) Believe it or not, I don't really have a dream car. I live and work in downtown Toronto and rarely even drive, choosing to walk almost everywhere. My husband's favourite car AND his dream car is his 1970 Ford Torino.

My favourite car was my first car - a 1970 lime green Dodge Dart! :) Believe it or not, I don't really have a dream car. I live and work in downtown Toronto and rarely even drive, choosing to walk almost everywhere. My husband's favourite car AND his dream car is his 1970 Ford Torino.
Cool! Starsky and Hutch car!