What was really behind the Second World War ?

Walking Goose

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Besides the hate and disregard for human life that lead to the killing of millions of people . Could it happen again? IMO this is the real backdrop to the UFO problem and what is being overlooked. Maybe .

Reactions: Black Cloud
Besides the hate and disregard for human life that lead to the killing of millions of people . Could it happen again? IMO this is the real backdrop to the UFO problem and what is being overlooked. Maybe .
The problem with stories like this is it doesn't take onto account the technology and manufacturing/tooling capabilities available in the early 1940s. Plans are one thing, producibility is another. This is also where many of the early reverse engineering of alien craft stories unravel. We're talking about a time when it took an entire building and thousands of vaccum tubes to hold/function computers with only a fraction of the capability of a low end smart phone.

The problem with stories like this is it doesn't take onto account the technology and manufacturing/tooling capabilities available in the early 1940s. Plans are one thing, producibility is another. This is also where many of the early reverse engineering of alien craft stories unravel. We're talking about a time when it took an entire building and thousands of vaccum tubes to hold/function computers with only a fraction of the capability of a low end smart phone.
I agree . I often wonder where genius comes from. Is it from the other side ? Or is there something behind the scenes kind of like the wiz of oz.

I agree . I often wonder where genius comes from. Is it from the other side ? Or is there something behind the scenes kind of like the wiz of oz.
I don't know about genius, but technological advancement is an evolutionary, not revolutionary, process. In any technical field, there are multiple trials/fails before a repeatable, reliable process/product is produced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm