What TV shows would you...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What TV shows would you watch over and over again? Which shows bring you back time and again, and reruns are just as much fun as the first time around?

13076532_1444337525671176_4621318536473964799_n.jpg

I'm putting in my vote here for Star Trek, TNG. I could watch those over and over and still enjoy every minute. Likewise, The Big Bang Theory!

My father and I would watch
Perry Mason together
for that reason it one of my favorites
I could watch over and over
Seinfeld
The Big Bang Theory
Twilight Zone
One Step Beyond
The Three Stooges
The Bowery Boys
Sammie Terry...and movies
Humphrey Bogart Films
and (not to forget..)
Saturday Night Live...oldies
I am not a TV addict..as I prefer reading..
BUT a Saturday night with friend(s) I would enjoy a repeat !

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Seinfeld , WKRP in Cincinnati, soap, Taxi, Cheers... big bang theory... the list goes on.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Star Trek , I'm not one to spend time watching things twice but Star Trek I can watch multiple times.

Reactions: Debi
WKRP in Cincinnati, soap, Taxi,
The man's got taste..........
Happy Days, It's always Sunny in Philadelphia, Stooges & Little Rascals, Simpsons, Carol Burnett Show, Hill St. Blues, Leverage, Cold Case is a sleeper favorite, oh this one:
515ReBCpeUL._AC_UL320_SR226,320_.jpg
It's about a Chicago guy who gets tomorrows 'Sun Times' today, and goes around thwarting disasters, and it all started when he took in a magical mysterious cat. My 'Sun Times' subscription still comes on the day it's printed, otherwise, I kinda relate.:) Purely fiction, a real dude would be at Arlington betting on horses.:cool:

The shows protagonist is Gary Hobson, as in 'A Hobsons Choice'. To act or not to act on having tomorrows newspaper today.

Last edited:
It's about a Chicago guy who gets tomorrows 'Sun Times' today, and goes around thwarting disasters, and it all started when he took in a magical mysterious cat. My 'Sun Times' subscription still comes on the day it's printed, otherwise, I kinda relate.:) Purely fiction, a real dude would be at Arlington betting on horses.:cool:

The shows protagonist is Gary Hobson, as in 'A Hobsons Choice'. To act or not to act on having tomorrows newspaper today.
I remember this one! Used to watch it and love it! Must be that hometown connection...lol

Reactions: Paintman