What The . . . ?!?!

I totally get your frustration I have a 5 year old and I'm over protective of her. Especially in the paranormal aspect. I dabbed in the protection aspect lately because she said she's been scared at night which is new and seeing monsters at night also. Tell us how it goes at the church today though.
On Monday the Church will be going to the house to interview my brother, along with a social worker and psychologist

Reactions: Debi
What a difficult situation Ragnar, I’m happy to see you have taken the steps to protect yourself and the baby. Prayers for protection are a good idea. Set intentions for shielding around you. I will be praying for you too.

What a difficult situation Ragnar, I’m happy to see you have taken the steps to protect yourself and the baby. Prayers for protection are a good idea. Set intentions for shielding around you. I will be praying for you too.
Thank you Lynne. I am doing everything within my power to do this. Thank everyone for your input

I offer this from personal experience. When someone has a mental illness they hurt in a way that nobody else can really understand in part because for each person it is different. It will change the way that you see things and more importantly how you feel and feel about things. This is a pain that eventually you will do anything to stop and for many, they take the final solution.

Along that road, it is easy to step off and onto all sorts of side roads seeking relief or help. I gather that you are religious. Were you and your brother raised in religion or did you go there later in life? What happens so often for someone that has faith when mental illness begins to take over their life they turn to their faith and ask, pray, and beg for help. When that help doesn't come they begin to feel a deep resentment that their God has abandoned them. It is so easy when you are this far down to grab anything that gives you any sort of relief. Drugs and alcohol are common and as bad as they are they are by far not the worst things that you can turn to.

In the end, depression is when you stop liking yourself and you are angry. You turn this anger in and it eats you ALIVE. When you turn to the dark you learn to convert this self-directed anger outward. Hate and anger hurt less than depression. It is so easy to hurt others and in that release some of the pain that is within. You stop hating yourself and start hating God and then other people that because of their success always made you feel like a failure or in any way less. The Dark side not only allows this it encourages it and it makes you feel powerful and better about yourself.

Some can be saved if the right person reaches them at the right time but many just sink deeper and deeper. I can tell you this. There is nothing that you can do to help him if he is already focusing on you. When you even try he is going to see it as you, the bigshot good son, are as usual just trying to making him look bad.

All you can do for him is to pray for him and try to avoid him. YOU can do NOTHING right for him. I will also add that you must protect yourself and those that you love and are responsible for. Stay away and keep your kids and wife if you are married away from him. You can love him, you can forgive him for the evil and mean things that he does to you but you can't be around him or let him control or destroy your peace. Evil has no good side.

If he can be saved there are two things that will have to occur. He must still WANT to be helped and then he will need the right person to be the one to hold out their hand to him. It CAN happen!

Reactions: Charleh
TexDanm, I thank you for your input and suggestions. I being the youngest of 2, I have more enlightenment regarding my brother than others. I am well aware that other things come into play about the issue.
Both of us were raised by my Paternal Grandparents, old school and military house. Both of us were raised Roman Catholic.
My brother as long as I can remember rebelled against everything, my grandparents, the church and the law. Having a police car at my home daily coming home from school was common. By 13 he already was sent to juvenile jail several times. My Grandparents did everything for intervention. Name it, it was done. psychologists were no help and he was not diagnosed with a mental dis-order at that time. He simply wanted to do want he wanted and didn't care about anything or anybody else.
Yes he got involved with drugs and alcohol. Yes his circle were very dangerous people. His crimes are extensive to include 'conspiracy to commit murder'. I know that around the age of 16 he started messing with black magic.
His actions have been witnessed by many many people and documented. in 1999 he moved to the town I lived in NJ. My wife at that time was from there. He had no reason to move there. Within days he is stealing and causing trouble for my family. In 2005 my family moved to Virginia after my father-in-laws passing so my wife could be closer to her mother. A year later my brother shows up, and again within days causing major problems. This is when he got arrested for the conspiracy...
One psychiatrist stated that my brother is narcissistic and sociopathic, and was trying to pretend regarding other mental illnesses in an attempt to avoid prison. By 2013 my wife had enough and divorced me and I moved away. Unable to visit my children because in the eyes of the law my brother would always be a threat to her and my kids ( That in itself is a long story)
I went to visit my Dad in 2014 and my brother was there. One incident caused me to finally cut all ties with my family was, I had a pack of cigarettes one the kitchen table, he walks in grabs them while i'm siittng right there and I say to him, don't you know how to ask? he looked at me with an evil grin and said F you. Which lead to a fight and his arrest and my Dad telling me to leave.

There are hundreds of situations similar. He even told as much that he would "get me". SO I now live as far from him as possible, no contact with him or my Dad. My Grandparents have passed.
From time to time some people inform me of his doings etc... all the while bent on trying to locate me.

Today my daughter was baptized, myself and current wife have been blessed by a Catholic priest and on Monday my apartment will be blessed by the priest. I have been saging the apartment regularly. So far things seem to be going back to normal. Also I have to goto court for a protective order against my brother. I've been dealing with his stuff all my life and now through research I have the tools to make sure it stops for good

Reactions: Lynne