What The . . . ?!?!

Ragnar0711

PNF Meme Assistant
Reaction score
My apologies for the title. Couldn't think of anything else to describe.

Background....
As I stated in my post regarding my past, I have been around many cultures, many religions, many perspectives.
I have experienced many things. However this time is different. Through observation with my knowledge, A thing is affecting my month old daughter. I have already contacted a very close friend and priest from the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart. Tomorrow we meet at my local Catholic church. To attack myself is one thing, to attack my child changes the game entirely.

I make this post not to discourage, or for fear, yet to make people aware it is real and can be done very easily.
My older brother is the root of this curse. He has been messing with the darkness, my own father and others are witness to this.

Through the years he became jealous of what I accomplished, always followed me, to live near me, to destroy what I had built. I do mean follow, I moved to several states and poof there he was. Causing trouble for me and my family.
Then He would challenge my knowledge...testing me... I never thought anything of it until I saw. Similar to a voodoo doll.
Once I saw that I researched possession, and after many, many things I placed this on me as a tattoo. I know the mark It is pure, Earth, Air, Fire,Water and Love. However does not stop oppression, so now I keep fighting the good fight. I will not stop and this experience is happening to other people. My soul is saved, this I know. I will do my hardest to save others.

This is for real and most people don't believe, makes them sheep, I am not shepherd, However I will fight the wolves

My older brother is the root of this curse. He has been messing with the darkness,
I only had one brother and as yours has done he messed around with the dark side of the paranormal.He was a funny young guy and I loved him but his personality changed the deeper he got and passed at 23 in a very depressed state.I have no doubt about this as have witnessed it as you have.If you can turn him around you may be able to save him and stop him from hurting the family.I'm sorry you are going through this Ragnar.

I only had one brother and as yours has done he messed around with the dark side of the paranormal.He was a funny young guy and I loved him but his personality changed the deeper he got and passed at 23 in a very depressed state.I have no doubt about this as have witnessed it as you have.If you can turn him around you may be able to save him and stop him from hurting the family.I'm sorry you are going through this Ragnar.
He is my older brother of 2. And he I think is beyond recovery. I am currently trying to get family involved. Drastic measures.
He needs a purge. I and many others have witnessed his massive decline. His soul is doomed. Nobody wants to do anything about this. They claim it is a mental disorder. And yes he does have, however not to the extreme. This Man my Brother has loved me and helped me, and then has tried to kill me.

He is my older brother of 2. And he I think is beyond recovery. I am currently trying to get family involved. Drastic measures.
He needs a purge. I and many others have witnessed his massive decline. His soul is doomed. Nobody wants to do anything about this. They claim it is a mental disorder. And yes he does have, however not to the extreme. This Man my Brother has loved me and helped me, and then has tried to kill me.
Maybe someone on here can give you some guidance with this,I don't think mainstream society would believe it.It would be just put down to his mental illness, I hope you find a solution soon.My belief is our souls are pure but never our minds,some try to live up to their souls purity and others take the complete opposite direction and destroy themselves and everyone around them while here in our bodies.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
It's late and this requires a clear head to reply to properly, and there are some gaps here, such as what was done, what kind of mental illness and other details, but it's clearly a complex and nasty situation. For now, all I can say is to try to be calm and not do anything rash.

In cases such as this, your best defense is prayer, clergy and distance mentally from the one who may be causing the attack. The more you focus on the offender, the more energy you bring in from that person. Your first and foremost duty is to keep your child in a safety zone away from whatever may be happening.

You mention he may have a mental disorder. That does not exclude him from having psy powers or involvement in darker things. Because you have clergy involved, I will defer to them on guiding you through this.

I totally get your frustration I have a 5 year old and I'm over protective of her. Especially in the paranormal aspect. I dabbed in the protection aspect lately because she said she's been scared at night which is new and seeing monsters at night also. Tell us how it goes at the church today though.

In cases such as this, your best defense is prayer, clergy and distance mentally from the one who may be causing the attack. The more you focus on the offender, the more energy you bring in from that person. Your first and foremost duty is to keep your child in a safety zone away from whatever may be happening.

You mention he may have a mental disorder. That does not exclude him from having psy powers or involvement in darker things. Because you have clergy involved, I will defer to them on guiding you through this.
Things stated above are in motion

It's late and this requires a clear head to reply to properly, and there are some gaps here, such as what was done, what kind of mental illness and other details, but it's clearly a complex and nasty situation. For now, all I can say is to try to be calm and not do anything rash.
As he lives with my Father, currently my Father bares the brunt. Whenever my brother calls, strange things begin to happen.
After speaking with my Father, he is taking rational steps in an attempt to resolve the matter.
I however cannot get involved as my brother reacts negatively towards me.

Reactions: Benway