what that thing??

It looks like it’s floating to me. When I enlarge the pic I see a duck shaped head. There is a square piece of equipment behind it that obscures the shape unless you enlarge the view. Wow that looks scary.
yes..some time when i enlarge picture...i see no face with black skin and floating..my ward most active with paranormal activity..and we work just a few staff work at night...kinda scary..haha

Reactions: Lynne
hello...thanks..
yes, for 1st time it look like that but that place are empty no patient..no bed.no wheelchair..because still new..this ward has 4 patient and very critical...people cannot put wheel chair at that place because it emergency fire safety way to run..weird but need to work at that place...haha

You are brave Xera for working there but I suspect strongly that your patients greatly appreciate your care. So thank you for persevering.

I hope we find an answer for what this is for you.

You are brave Xera for working there but I suspect strongly that your patients greatly appreciate your care. So thank you for persevering.

I hope we find an answer for what this is for you.
need to be brave..so i can take care everyone...
yes..i hope so..noise,blood,hysteria and this picture..i hope all of this will have some answer.

need to be brave..so i can take care everyone...
yes..i hope so..noise,blood,hysteria and this picture..i hope all of this will have some answer.

That is funny, I don’t know in your reply which one scares you the most but to some degree they might all scare me :eek:

This looks like a child floating and trying to get a hold of something? Is it trying to open a door?

I’m curious to its actions. Is there a room its trying to get into? Maybe its actions will tell us about its intentions? if it’s trying to get into a room, what’s in the room?