What Sci-fi movie...

I have a friend who has watched every episode over the many years and knows much trivia about the show, including actor changes.

Charleh, it looks like the episodes run 42 - 45 minutes in length. If there are two episodes that you especially like ( that can be viewed and appreciated by Dr Who virgins) perhaps we could do two one night (or a combination of one Dr Who and something else).

To the best of my knowledge, I have never seen this show.
It’s good. Btw the second season will break your heart.

I wouldn’t mind us doing that for movie nights!

Reactions: Lynne
I'm laughing here. I was going after movies like Contact, Independance Day, etc., and what you guys came up with is Killer Klowns! lol :D:p:p
I would have expected Armand to say that but paint impressed me :D

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I can’t say any have changed my life or views on life. But you all know I love to go to the movies.

Reactions: 7Critter
After watching Jacobs ladder for the third time, I started questioning my reality a little bit. Idk if you would call it sci fi it a psychological thriller but it’s a strange movie

OK, how about The Matrix? The Terminator Movies? Nothing, guys?

Reactions: Lynne
I was gonna say the matrix, but didnt think it would hold up against "killer clowns from outer space".........
"Attack of the killer tomatoes" though, now that may give clowns a run for their money.....
:rolleyes: :p I can see I will not win on this one.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm