What say you?

I think that contact has been made in many ways, I think they have contacted the Gov. and with the CE-5 events contacted the people, I even heard the Navy put out a report of spotting a UFO just last week, you hear and see more and more reports on the news , I can see that they are preparing us for a disclosure event, I think it will happen by the Gov, just admitting that they have been having contact with them for many years.

The scary part about all of this is I recently finished 2 audio books about alien abduction and they both touched on pretty much the same ideas, and the abductees claim the ETs are planning a take over the earth, and are using the abductees to help them, they are training the hybrids to enter into our society un noticed, one abductee claims the ETs trained her to use mind control over other humans so that she could control large masses of humans trying to flee the cities.

One very interesting thing I found was the abductee said that these hybrids or ETs have no sense of guilt, remorse, love, or morality, this confirms what I felt during my UFO encounter, they can conquer us and kill millions and think they are doing it to improve things.

Disclosure. Nada. Never. Nope. Control of information is the only option for the Powers that Be. I agree with Duke that in the end, they probably know LESS then we do. Why else would the idiots be attempting to poke holes in the Time/Space Continuum but total and complete - pure and unadulterated - stupidity.
If only such HEALTHY contempt for the Powers-that-Be would spread like the coronavirus. Then we might actually begin to EVOLVE.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
I think that contact has been made in many ways, I think they have contacted the Gov. and with the CE-5 events contacted the people, I even heard the Navy put out a report of spotting a UFO just last week, you hear and see more and more reports on the news , I can see that they are preparing us for a disclosure event, I think it will happen by the Gov, just admitting that they have been having contact with them for many years.

The scary part about all of this is I recently finished 2 audio books about alien abduction and they both touched on pretty much the same ideas, and the abductees claim the ETs are planning a take over the earth, and are using the abductees to help them, they are training the hybrids to enter into our society un noticed, one abductee claims the ETs trained her to use mind control over other humans so that she could control large masses of humans trying to flee the cities.

One very interesting thing I found was the abductee said that these hybrids or ETs have no sense of guilt, remorse, love, or morality, this confirms what I felt during my UFO encounter, they can conquer us and kill millions and think they are doing it to improve things.
They appear to have such vast powers I don’t think they need the help of hybrids to take us over. I think if that was the plan they could wipe us out very easily with a plague or weapons. We seem to serve some purpose to them. Just my reasoning. I lean towards the theory that the govt doesn’t know much either and can’t stop them. So as to keep down panic they cover it up.

They appear to have such vast powers I don’t think they need the help of hybrids to take us over. I think if that was the plan they could wipe us out very easily with a plague or weapons. We seem to serve some purpose to them. Just my reasoning. I lean towards the theory that the govt doesn’t know much either and can’t stop them. So as to keep down panic they cover it up.

Yes, I think those are all valid observations.
I think the world's governments know more about the existence of UFOs, and therefore have more questions, than the public, but have no more answers than the rest of us.

Yes, I do agree with you, also think Duke has it nailed though. The reason they don't want to kill all of us is they can control our minds and our bodies, that is far to valuable of a commodity than anything else on earth, slave labor, when you have that many slaves you can be rich or live a more comfortable life.

Someone I think is a trusted person told me they have been reverse engineering ET tech. for 50 years now and pointed out some of the tech we have today because of it and how fast we developed technology wise, much faster than we should have.

Last edited: