What podcasts do you listen to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on my mood.,. I listen at work... But when I can get a good signal on my iPad i connect my phone to it and have been listening to old Arts old shows :) but listen to anything from animal thing, reptile, stress mgmt, leadership strengthening, maliard report after the fact, Ido, the strange stuff that goes bump in the night... Just whatever I fancy that day... I don't discriminate!

As far as other podcasts that I listen to, I too listen to "The Farside" because I edit the show and listen to it piece by piece, second by second to ensure I am editing right.

I also listen to The Malliard Report on occasion.

But overall I don't listen to other shows that discuss what I discuss.
That isn't because they aren't good, but rather I have no interest in what they are producing.
I am too focused on what I am producing to worry about what others may or may not be doing.... unlike somebody I know who keeps harassing me about my usage of Paranormal Podcast.
nothing nice to say...so i will not

also agrees with bob, its tough to listen to other shows cause you feel like they are letting the guest down or dont do it how you would and you just get pissed for a word

But I'm listening to other types.. Not really covered in the realm of podcasts here...

Status
Not open for further replies.