What people actually say before they die

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

Warning--Coarse Language

I've heard the last words of crashing aircrew on flight voice recorders. Can be very disturbing.

I was hoping the article would have given more examples. An interesting topic. I am hoping my last words are “oh there’s Jesus and he’s come to get me”! That sounds very promising.

I was looking for a pattern or a purpose in the study but it seems there are just too many variables to make much sense of it.

I want to see my mother and family again.Friends and those I knew when I was younger that have passed on. I wa told by a relative that she will wait for me. She has been gone almost 50 years now but I know she will be there when I cross. But then again I wonder about reincarnation . Thats funny though that I want to see mom again and the article says men ask for their mothers while dying. IMO no one is more important than Mom. But to each their own

I want to see my mother and family again.Friends and those I knew when I was younger that have passed on. I wa told by a relative that she will wait for me. She has been gone almost 50 years now but I know she will be there when I cross. But then again I wonder about reincarnation . Thats funny though that I want to see mom again and the article says men ask for their mothers while dying. IMO no one is more important than Mom. But to each their own
I agree on wanting to see loved ones. I think they are waiting and if reincarnation is real , I think there is time between lives where pause and spend time tog. I’m still on the fence in that regard.

I bought this book at a garage sale: "871 Famous Last Words." It has the last words uttered by famous people.

Examples:

Winston Churchill: "Oh, I am so bored with it all."

Elizabeth Barret Browning: "Beautiful."

Reactions: Walking Goose