What, or Who, do you want to hear on a podcast or radio show?

What type of programs do you wish to hear? (You may choose as many as you wish)

• Total voters

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
When you choose a podcast, what is it you wish to hear? Are you paranormal all the way? Science more your thing? Politics? What is it you want to hear? What would make a good show topic, in your opinion?

And WHO do you want to hear as a guest? Our live chat thread members often mention they'd like to hear more of a particular topic, but rarely mention WHO they'd like to hear. So, start naming names!

This is your chance to ask for what you want. Good ideas will be shared with those who need to hear them!

Last edited:
Reactions: Grinchesbro
I voted paranormal and spiritual. I like science, but Art has had an overload of scientists lately. I would like to hear some topics and guests who will take my mind off of world affairs, if for just a couple of hours.

I do like the paranormal stuff ,and some of the science stuff is alright until they start making claims that they cant back up .I can tolerate some of the conspiracy stuff .Shows on politics , I will avoid like the plague. A show on shape shifters sounds interesting . Native American legends. Shamanism .Some cryptid stuff is okay. Did I say Dan Aykroyd yet ?

Reactions: Debi
I like paranormal, cryptids, UFOs, and the like. I like the science, sometimes, especially when discussing alternate dimensions, etc. I don't like a lot ancient aliens stuff, because most of it is wrong.

Reactions: Debi
A good scientific minded member of a paranormal team. Anything bigfoot, or other cryptids.

I enjoy history that flies in the face of the accepted "truth", fallen angels, ancient civilizations etc.
Works for me! I keep waiting for that kind of show.....***tapping foot, getting impatient***