What needs to be...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

WHAT'S SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE INVENTED?
WE HAVE LOTS OF TECH OUT THERE...WHAT ARE WE MISSING?

278383434_520416512996221_533065152529518822_n.jpg

I was always fond of the 'Replicator' from Star Trek lol. Wouldn't it be nice to just 'create' something out of thin air...or whatever that tech was based on? Cooking food though, would take away from the fun in making it yourself, but in a pinch...lol. Then there is the whole Holodeck thing. Would be nice to interact with a book/story etc. Though like with the one poor Lt. who immersed himself too much...yeah that'd become an issue.

I was always fond of the 'Replicator' from Star Trek lol. Wouldn't it be nice to just 'create' something out of thin air...or whatever that tech was based on? Cooking food though, would take away from the fun in making it yourself, but in a pinch...lol. Then there is the whole Holodeck thing. Would be nice to interact with a book/story etc. Though like with the one poor Lt. who immersed himself too much...yeah that'd become an issue.
I think we are closer to having holodecks than anything else.

Silent chainsaws. My neighbour is driving me bonkers at the moment chainsawing everything in sight...
Yeah i can see if someone else is using them, but they are a ton of fun especially if you are cutting your own firewood etc. Funny thing, i had a job a few weeks back where guy had a floodlight mounted to a tree. It didn't work, so as i went to another job, i picked up a new one for him. There were tree guys clearing around the property next door and as i pulled back up, his light was on the ground in the driveway lol. Too late rofl.

• Haha
Reactions: RoseRed
Yeah i can see if someone else is using them, but they are a ton of fun especially if you are cutting your own firewood etc. Funny thing, i had a job a few weeks back where guy had a floodlight mounted to a tree. It didn't work, so as i went to another job, i picked up a new one for him. There were tree guys clearing around the property next door and as i pulled back up, his light was on the ground in the driveway lol. Too late rofl.
Oops!