What made you smile today

The grand kids were over Sunday ,I showed my grandson who is 4 how you can put a flashlight under your fingers and see the red color which I told him was his blood .He got a kick out of that running around showing everybody .He then held it up to his right ear and then turned as to show me his left ear and said what do you see now pops.Of course I am now obligated to pull some sort of grandpa trick so I said Hmmm ,let me take a look .Oh no ,that's what I was afraid of - PEANUTS ! Yep ,hold still .One ,two .three.Well grandma must have heard me ,because when he went in to her she also confirmed the peanuts in the ears, and began looking for a hand mirror that he could hold up to the other ear .We did let him in on the joke eventually,but I can still see him there looking out the corner of his eyes into that mirror with the flashlight up to the other ear .:D

The grand kids were over Sunday ,I showed my grandson who is 4 how you can put a flashlight under your fingers and see the red color which I told him was his blood .He got a kick out of that running around showing everybody .He then held it up to his right ear and then turned as to show me his left ear and said what do you see now pops.Of course I am now obligated to pull some sort of grandpa trick so I said Hmmm ,let me take a look .Oh no ,that's what I was afraid of - PEANUTS ! Yep ,hold still .One ,two .three.Well grandma must have heard me ,because when he went in to her she also confirmed the peanuts in the ears, and began looking for a hand mirror that he could hold up to the other ear .We did let him in on the joke eventually,but I can still see him there looking out the corner of his eyes into that mirror with the flashlight up to the other ear .:D
Little ones are sooo much fun!

What made me smile today is finding out that my foster child is going to get exactly what he wanted for Christmas. The very good people at United Way have made a miracle happen for him! :innocent:

Little ones are sooo much fun!

What made me smile today is finding out that my foster child is going to get exactly what he wanted for Christmas. The very good people at United Way have made a miracle happen for him! :innocent:
Kids have an amazing way of bringing love, laughter ,and light to a world that is in much need of those things. Hug them extra hard tonight :D

Reactions: Debi and Mokey
I'll share the "what" they did after Christmas. Just in case eyeballs cross this page.....:eyes:
The "what" was a brand new road bike! With matching helmet! Kid was grinning from ear to ear!