What made you smile today

I had a wonderful opportunity to go to a book signing event. The soap opera Days Of Our Lives published a new book commemorating 50 years. I have been watching 50 years. (Hard to believe). I was able to meet some of my favorite stars from the show and get my book signed. They laughed when I told them my relationship with DOOL has outlasted all of my marriages combined.

I had a wonderful opportunity to go to a book signing event. The soap opera Days Of Our Lives published a new book commemorating 50 years. I have been watching 50 years. (Hard to believe). I was able to meet some of my favorite stars from the show and get my book signed. They laughed when I told them my relationship with DOOL has outlasted all of my marriages combined.
My grandma and mom watch this show. When it comes on and we're all together we're all hushed into silence so they can get their daily soap opera dose. Don't dare talk unless it's a commercial! Very cool you got to meet some of the actors.

I was coming home earlier today, driving down a winding two lane highway. I saw a car pulled over on the shoulder with the emergency flashers on, so I pulled in behind to see if I could offer assistance. There was an older woman in the car, and as I approached she rolled down her window and said that she was glad to see me. It was obvious that her left back tire was flat, so I asked if I could change it and where her jack and spare tire were. She popped open the trunk and I got to work. When I finished, she told me she didn't have any cash and asked if I could take a credit card. I told her she didn't owe me anything, that I had simply stopped to help her and didn't expect any reward. She blushed with embarrassment and apologized, explaining that she had called AAA and thought that I was someone they had sent to change the tire for her. THAT is what made me smile today. :D

I was coming home earlier today, driving down a winding two lane highway. I saw a car pulled over on the shoulder with the emergency flashers on, so I pulled in behind to see if I could offer assistance. There was an older woman in the car, and as I approached she rolled down her window and said that she was glad to see me. It was obvious that her left back tire was flat, so I asked if I could change it and where her jack and spare tire were. She popped open the trunk and I got to work. When I finished, she told me she didn't have any cash and asked if I could take a credit card. I told her she didn't owe me anything, that I had simply stopped to help her and didn't expect any reward. She blushed with embarrassment and apologized, explaining that she had called AAA and thought that I was someone they had sent to change the tire for her. THAT is what made me smile today. :D
:D:D:D And now you made ME smile!

did you tell her that your name was Phil/Bill Murray and that you would meet her tomorrow same time ?