What kind of....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT KIND OF PATIENT ARE YOU? DO YOU JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE OR DO YOU NEED SOME EXTRA ATTENTION WHEN YOU'RE ILL? (PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU NEED A BELL....LOL)

70008468_731050707344219_8013758879496142848_n (Small).jpg

Still probably the best cures for most things.When I was a kid and when ill mum would make little blancmange desserts and stewed apples and bring them to me in my sick bed,I really played it up and got fussed over.Now if I'm sick I just roll myself in bed covers and sweat it out.No blancmange for this old bloke lol.:cry:

WHAT KIND OF PATIENT ARE YOU? DO YOU JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE OR DO YOU NEED SOME EXTRA ATTENTION WHEN YOU'RE ILL? (PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU NEED A BELL....LOL)

Damn right. Looks like the inside of my Mom’s medicine cabinet right there.

Sounds like OZ uses much of the same technique I use - bundle up, cover my head, turn off the lights, pretend I’m alone, and soldier through.

One of my fondest childhood memories was being sick in bed, and having jello, and hot Ovaltine. My entire first grade class sent me a giant, handmade get well card saying that they missed me and hoped I would get well soon.

And yeah, we had all four of those things in that pic. My father was a great believer in Vick's and ginger ale!

One of my fondest childhood memories was being sick in bed, and having jello, and hot Ovaltine. My entire first grade class sent me a giant, handmade get well card saying that they missed me and hoped I would get well soon.

And yeah, we had all four of those things in that pic. My father was a great believer in Vick's and ginger ale!
My mom used to make Campbell's tomato soup or grilled cheese and honey on graham crackers