what just happened?

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
don't know if I should be worried. but this just happened a couple nights ago.

so I think I might have said this here before, but I have a long history of sleepwalking/talking/punching. At 6AM, we were both in bed and asleep when I started talking. Ashleigh says I said "I'm back, and you can't make me leave..." and then in the living room my son's toy train started playing music. ashleigh went to turn it off but it was already switched off.

I just checked the toy now, it works when switched on, but when switched off, none of the buttons or wheels being messed with will make it play.

I don't recall seeing anything in my dreams or as I woke up from Ashleigh telling me about the toy, but she did startle me as she left the room to turn it off, that's about it.

should I be worried? eh until I figure out what it is I'm gonna go make some dinner then ward the apartment.

don't know if I should be worried. but this just happened a couple nights ago.

so I think I might have said this here before, but I have a long history of sleepwalking/talking/punching. At 6AM, we were both in bed and asleep when I started talking. Ashleigh says I said "I'm back, and you can't make me leave..." and then in the living room my son's toy train started playing music. ashleigh went to turn it off but it was already switched off.

I just checked the toy now, it works when switched on, but when switched off, none of the buttons or wheels being messed with will make it play.

I don't recall seeing anything in my dreams or as I woke up from Ashleigh telling me about the toy, but she did startle me as she left the room to turn it off, that's about it.

should I be worried? eh until I figure out what it is I'm gonna go make some dinner then ward the apartment.
I would say it's best to take some postive action...just in case. Time to bring out the warding kit and bring out the sage...and salt...and palo santo...and and and....

Reactions: Lynne
I would say it's best to take some postive action...just in case. Time to bring out the warding kit and bring out the sage...and salt...and palo santo...and and and....
might have to borrow Armand's chainsaw

Reactions: Lynne
Sounds like you have matters in hand. Perhaps your energy output was high and effected the toy? PK while asleep?

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Sounds like you have matters in hand. Perhaps your energy output was high and effected the toy? PK while asleep?
But why was I talking in a way I never talk? I’m worried if something took hold of me that night.

But why was I talking in a way I never talk? I’m worried if something took hold of me that night.
I wouldn't worry too much unless the event is repeated, Charleh. It's possible you were in dreamstate and this was part of that dream that suddenly came forth.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
I agree with Debi. I understand your concerns due to the past problems but I’d give this a pass unless something else happens.

Reactions: Debi