What is...

Richard Moll surprised me a bit in that one. I had only known him from Night Court and didn't believe he could be scary.

I think the movied suffered a bit by not knowing what it wanted to be. It had the dark themes, it had the supernatural horror and it had comedy bordering on slapstick. And while all those things can work together, putting the focus on just one would have given it a more consistent tone. Though I think the comedy bits are my favorite specifically because they don't fit the tone.

The Second movie felt more like they decided on the goofy adventure theme and just sprinkled in the bits of supernatural horror in a few places.

Dang it! Now I need to see who has these on streaming. They aren't good movies but they are fun to watch.
I remember when House first came out and was advertised as a horror movie. When i first saw it on VHS i was like uh?

There are a lot of good movies out there but the most recent that comes to mind is the newer "Top Gun" sequel. It was as good as the original in my opinion. It is still out in many areas and I highly recommend it, if you like action or planes.

I liked all the Chevy Chase "Vacation" sequels, even the Las Vegas sequel that was roundly panned. I think "Christmas Vacation" was better than the original.
Christmas Vacation was the best of them for sure. The rest were just "OK". It's now become a Christmas favorite.

There are a lot of good movies out there but the most recent that comes to mind is the newer "Top Gun" sequel. It was as good as the original in my opinion. It is still out in many areas and I highly recommend it, if you like action or planes.

I love to see jets and aerial combat sequences, but I can't stand Tom Cruise. He's a terrible actor and I am never convinced of his characters. I only see Tom Cruise. Never saw the first Top Gun, will probably not see the sequel either.

I love to see jets and aerial combat sequences, but I can't stand Tom Cruise. He's a terrible actor and I am never convinced of his characters. I only see Tom Cruise. Never saw the first Top Gun, will probably not see the sequel either.
awe, you gotta check out the first one just for nostalgia purposes..... greatest navy recruitment commercial ever made

I am telling you GW you are missing out lol.