What is...

I've moved up the coast to a quite big house with all the mod cons and services available. As I'm getting older I thought this would be better. How wrong I was, I miss the simple life, the privacy of the bush. I really just want a small cabin in seclusion and peace. It's so much more spiritual for me, if I die due to being far from services, so be it. I want my life as simple as possible until then.
I agree with that part about being far from services, Oz. I am so sick of booming car stereos and sirens.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Awe I’m sorry you’re not happy with the move. Maybe you can do weekend camps out in the bush ?
I really need to get back there Lynne, I think I listened to my family's thoughts on what was best for me and not listened to my inner voice. The new place is beautiful but my heart isn't here.

I really need to get back there Lynne, I think I listened to my family's thoughts on what was best for me and not listened to my inner voice. The new place is beautiful but my heart isn't here.
So you are thinking of selling and moving again?

Reactions: ozentity
Follow your heart, Oz. Life is short and we should seize happiness whenever we can!

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
WHAT IS THE SMALLEST PLACE YOU'VE EVER LIVED IN?
TINY HOMES ARE STILL THE RAGE. COULD YOU MANAGE TO LIVE IN A SMALL SPACE?
About 20 meters in Paris I’ve always lived in small places. Jewel makes it challenging but we make it work

Reactions: Paintman