What is your....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Favorite ice cream? While at the store today, I started looking at all the flavors, and got up to about 50 before I gave up! Seems there are more flavors than I realized out there! So, what IS your favorite ice cream flavor? And how about those frozen treats? Klondike bars, drumsticks, ice cream sandwiches....oh dear...getting hungry now....lol

Tell me your faves! It's summer time, so enjoy!

th

ice-cream.jpg

Favorite ice cream? While at the store today, I started looking at all the flavors, and got up to about 50 before I gave up! Seems there are more flavors than I realized out there! So, what IS your favorite ice cream flavor? And how about those frozen treats? Klondike bars, drumsticks, ice cream sandwiches....oh dear...getting hungry now....lol

Tell me your faves! It's summer time, so enjoy!

th

ice-cream.jpg

My favorite dessert is ICECREAM-any flavor as long as it is ICECREAM lol

Blueberry Milkshakes. Made with real blueberries, whole milk, and a local dairy that makes blueberry ice cream. (This flavor infusion was brought to us by Bobby Flay's "Burgers, Fries, & Shakes.")

A somewhat healthy protein shake favorite ; chocolate protein powder, organic peanut butter, a cocoa bar, granola for texture, and milk. It'll give you wings.:)
Still, I may have put this man's kids thru college and bought him a boat. Novelties rock :cool: Nutty Buddy.
ice cream man.jpg

Blueberry Milkshakes. Made with real blueberries, whole milk, and a local dairy that makes blueberry ice cream. (This flavor infusion was brought to us by Bobby Flay's "Burgers, Fries, & Shakes.")

A somewhat healthy protein shake favorite ; chocolate protein powder, organic peanut butter, a cocoa bar, granola for texture, and milk. It'll give you wings.:)
Still, I may have put this man's kids thru college and bought him a boat. Novelties rock :cool: Nutty Buddy.
View attachment 5224
Raising three boys I'm pretty sure I helped you with this guy.....

Reactions: Mokey

View attachment 5224
I want one. Where do I sign up. Yum ! :)

Reactions: Mokey
My favorite dessert is ICECREAM-any flavor as long as it is ICECREAM lol
I agree with NH. Just about any form of ice cream is acceptable; by the scoop, by the cup, in a sandwich, formed in a bar, in a drumstick. You make it, I eat it. As my Mom always said

You Scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream ! :)