What is your favorite...

I'd only ever had fried fish with chips until a couple of years ago. Now I keep a supply of frozen fish to have with salad on crispy bread rolls. Not as good as the shark but not bad.
i love fish, flounder, grouper, tilapia, catfish. . never thought id like fish tacos until i finally broke down and tried them... there is a couple places that are excellent, with the perfect sauce.....mmmmm.... seafood is a big part of my diet. shrimp, crab, fish..... i grill all year long outside and love it grilled.

My fav is Macdonald’s. I like the fish sandwich or Big Mack. The worst is the fish sandwich at Wendy’s. It tastes like sawdust. The reason for going to fast food has always been quick service and a cheap menu. Neither is true anymore. You might as well go have a steak dinner at a regular restaurant. The price will no doubt be close and you can relax instead of having anxiety about when they will throw the bag at you.

5 guys is way over rated, theres a couple burger specialty places near me that are very good with a great atmosphere, environment and fun places to go for that price, even a little cheaper. the fast food industry now is so overpriced it is actually as cheap to go to a full service restaurant. i try not to eat too much fast food and when i do its preferably arbys or subway.....of course though taco bell does find its way in those choices occasionally. when you gat that taco bell or krystals craving you gotta sooner or later give in....lol...luckily its only once or twice a year.
Had 5 guys tonight. Geeeezzuz. They have gotten Xpensive! 2 burgers, fries 25 bucks!?!?

Favorite overall is El Pollo Loco, a Mexican chicken chain in the West and Southwest US. I discovered them in California while traveling for work in the 1980s. Great chicken and a well stocked salsa/peppers bar. Unfortunately the nearest one to me is almost 800 miles away.

Of the fast food chains in my part of the country, my favorite has to be White Castle. Mrs Duke looks at me like I'm out of my mind any time I suggest them. Three jalapeno double cheeseburgers and I'm a very happy camper.

Least favorite is McDonald's.

Favorite overall is El Pollo Loco, a Mexican chicken chain in the West and Southwest US. I discovered them in California while traveling for work in the 1980s. Great chicken and a well stocked salsa/peppers bar. Unfortunately the nearest one to me is almost 800 miles away.

Of the fast food chains in my part of the country, my favorite has to be White Castle. Mrs Duke looks at me like I'm out of my mind any time I suggest them. Three jalapeno double cheeseburgers and I'm a very happy camper.

Least favorite is McDonald's.
Oh yes, White Castle, can I change my vote? I love them too. Just like they come, no mustard or catchup, just onions and the soft bun. Best little burgers going.

I love fish sandwiches. I used to get a McDonald's fish sandwich once a week back in the day. Speaking of, is there any fast food place that actually does a good fish sandwich these days?
somehow, mcdonalds still has one of the best fish sandwiches of the fast food variety..... arby's fish is pretty good though and their reuben is alright for a fast food place too...(love a reuben sandwich)

somehow, mcdonalds is still has one of the best fish sandwiches of the fast food variety..... arby's fish is pretty good though and their reuben is alright for a fast food place too...(love a reuben sandwich)
now I am hungry, and I agree on the McDonalds fish sandwich being one of the best. I think it has something to do with the incredibly soft bun and lots of tarter.

Reactions: Selectric