What is your favorite lesser-known Art Bell episode?

Craig

Reaction score
Most "best of Art Bell" lists tend to feature the following awesome but well known classics:
  • Mike "Madman" Marcum and his time travel devices;
  • Jonathan Reed and his alien in the freezer;
  • Mel's hole;
  • David Paulides and the missing 411;
  • Father Malakai Martin's exorcism interviews;
  • That Area 51 caller who was cut-off before being triangulated;
  • EVP episodes with members of the G. I. S.
I've already thoroughly enjoyed listening to these episodes and am desperately seeking some new favorites to enjoy.

I listen to Art Bell during my early morning run and really good episodes are like gold to me :)!

Was there an episode from long ago that stuck in your mind... that I could possibly track down and discuss with you?

Which Ghost to Ghost episode do you consider to be the all-time best?

Last edited:
Most "best of Art Bell" lists tend to feature the following awesome but well known classics:
  • Mike "Madman" Marcum and his time travel devices;
  • Jonathan Reed and his alien in the freezer;
  • Mel's hole;
  • David Paulides and the missing 411;
  • Father Malakai Martin's exorcism interviews;
  • That Area 51 caller who was cut-off before being triangulated;
  • EVP episodes with members of the G. I. S.
I've already thoroughly enjoyed listening to these episodes and am desperately seeking some new favorites to enjoy.

I listen to Art Bell during my early morning run and really good episodes are like gold to me :)!

Which Ghost to Ghost episode do you consider to be the all-time best?

Great question Craig. Any show where Art discusses time travel or out of body experiences catches and holds my attention. The Preston Dennett show of 7/29/2015 is of that genre. I also like when Art is one on one with a new caller. There are times when the caller does not realize he is on with Art (thinking that Art is a screener) and Art shows such patience and guides them thru the reason that they called.

Great question Craig. Any show where Art discusses time travel or out of body experiences catches and holds my attention. The Preston Dennett show of 7/29/2015 is of that genre. I also like when Art is one on one with a new caller. There are times when the caller does not realize he is on with Art (thinking that Art is a screener) and Art shows such patience and guides them thru the reason that they called.

Ah, pure awesome and thank you so much!

You can trust that I'll be listening to that Preston Dennett episode, which I was previously unaware of, during my morning run during the week and I'll get back to you with my thoughts.

I'm excited just knowing that the episode is somewhere out there waiting for me to listen to it!

:blush:

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I noticed that the Texas bigfoot shooter (under the name Bugs) isn't on your list .Check it out if you haven't . Welcome to the forum

I believe Bugs just passed away last month, if memory serves correct. And I agree...that was a great show.

You had mentioned the ghost to ghost shows.Somebody on you tube has a few of them all together on one video .Also the J C Webster calls are funny .Also search the Anti Christ call in line was memorable.When I think of more I will return.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Years ago Art had a small batch of stone cold humorless outer space scientists. Grinch, you and I measure things for a living. These guys measured space stuff in the billions and trillions. Head spinners.:)