What is this?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What is this TWO KILOMETRE long secret city unearthed by melting ice in Antarctica?

What is this TWO KILOMETRE long secret city unearthed by melting ice in Antarctica?
A TWO kilometre long series of 22 sinister-looking structures have been revealed by thawing ice in Antarctica - prompting claims the installation is a World War 3 fall out shelter for the global elite or even a landing pad for incoming aliens.

Experts say the bizarre looking series of structures is the size of a small town - and appears to have been buried for years.

To the north of the settlement deep inside Antarctica, - where temperatures can dip to -130F (-90C) - there appears to be an airstrip and the whole area is covered with what seem to be vehicle tracks.

According one researcher into the unexplained the nearest official scientific research station is Troll, a Norwegian research station located at Jutulsessen, 200 miles north east of the structure near Princess Martha Coast in Norwegian-claimed Queen Maud Land.

An online paranormal investigator calling himself ‘Conspiracy Depot’ unearthed the strange installation on worldwide mapping app Google Earth.

Antarctic-mystery-What-is-this-2km-structure-buried-in-wastes-of-South-Pole-1016610.jpg

Alien-structures-the-22-tombstones-outside-Antarctica-settlement-1504907.jpg

He said: “I assume they are related to some man-made activities for research purposes but I’ve looked at the co-ordinates and I’ve looked on a number of sites for all known research stations in Antarctica and the closest one is Norwegian station 200 miles away.”

Fellow paranormal investigator going by the name Florida Maquis – who claims to be a former agent in the US Military Intelligence Corps - discovered something even more bizarre by looking back at the same Antarctic area year-by-year.

The installation – whatever it is – remains invisible until about 2001 when melting ice starts revealing the first indications of a buried site.

He said: “This is about as creepy a place as I’ve ever seen in my life.

“In 2001 it starts to protrude, in 2009 it starts to become more prominent and in 2013 it emerges.

“What we have is a runway and an operations centre of some kind.

Alien-airport-A-runway-appears-to-run-to-the-north-of-the-bizarre-structure-1504928.jpg

Alien airport? A runway appears to run to the north of the bizarre structure (Image: Google Earth)

“I did some basic measurements and whatever these things are protruding through the snow they measure just shy of 2000 metres.”

Reactions: Paintman

A TWO kilometre long series of 22 sinister-looking structures have been revealed by thawing ice in Antarctica - prompting claims the installation is a World War 3 fall out shelter for the global elite or even a landing pad for incoming aliens.

Experts say the bizarre looking series of structures is the size of a small town - and appears to have been buried for years.

To the north of the settlement deep inside Antarctica, - where temperatures can dip to -130F (-90C) - there appears to be an airstrip and the whole area is covered with what seem to be vehicle tracks.

According one researcher into the unexplained the nearest official scientific research station is Troll, a Norwegian research station located at Jutulsessen, 200 miles north east of the structure near Princess Martha Coast in Norwegian-claimed Queen Maud Land.

An online paranormal investigator calling himself ‘Conspiracy Depot’ unearthed the strange installation on worldwide mapping app Google Earth.

Antarctic-mystery-What-is-this-2km-structure-buried-in-wastes-of-South-Pole-1016610.jpg

Alien-structures-the-22-tombstones-outside-Antarctica-settlement-1504907.jpg

He said: “I assume they are related to some man-made activities for research purposes but I’ve looked at the co-ordinates and I’ve looked on a number of sites for all known research stations in Antarctica and the closest one is Norwegian station 200 miles away.”

Fellow paranormal investigator going by the name Florida Maquis – who claims to be a former agent in the US Military Intelligence Corps - discovered something even more bizarre by looking back at the same Antarctic area year-by-year.

The installation – whatever it is – remains invisible until about 2001 when melting ice starts revealing the first indications of a buried site.

He said: “This is about as creepy a place as I’ve ever seen in my life.

“In 2001 it starts to protrude, in 2009 it starts to become more prominent and in 2013 it emerges.

“What we have is a runway and an operations centre of some kind.

Alien-airport-A-runway-appears-to-run-to-the-north-of-the-bizarre-structure-1504928.jpg

Alien airport? A runway appears to run to the north of the bizarre structure (Image: Google Earth)

“I did some basic measurements and whatever these things are protruding through the snow they measure just shy of 2000 metres.”

I think this gonna end up being incredible no matter what it turns out to be. Even more so if it turns out to be unlike any other structure we’ve previously seen because then we have yet another layer of mysteries.

I have been listening to a lot of different expeditions to this place. It is where the 7 Angels who were bound by Micheal and urial are awaiting trial for the secrets they bestowed unto the world and for having relations with woman causing the flood. That particular structure is something not used anymore I can't remember what is was I remember reading about it something that was used to bring delegates to the inner earth to seek console with these Angels who supposably direct the U.N.. Now Supposably, they tried to start Armageddon through the Nazis but god didn't let it happen so when the other countrys captured the scientists they learned of this and every county ( U.N country ) has an outpost there.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
i don't think it would be an alien base. they come from millions of miles away, i don't think they would need a 13000 ft runway. If we are talking angels, power of God stuff, the angels would have made sure the ice did not melt. I am betting an old German airbase