What is "the Veil"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
We speak of it often, but how do you describe it? How do YOU perceive it? Here's something I found that sounds close to my own understanding of it.

Heart Of A Witch Soul Of An Empath
1 hr ·
What Is The Veil?

I think the best place to begin looking at this topic is by answering the question: “What the heck is The Veil anyway?”

The Veil is first and foremost a metaphor… Because veiled in the illusion of time and space is the highest truth of who you really are.

So “The Veil” is essentially the barrier between you in the physical and the spiritual realms.

It’s also sometimes called The Veil of Illusion because the very purpose of The Veil is to provide a barrier between spirit and the physical world… But the reality and underlying truth is that spirit and the physical are interconnected, and any perceived blocks or barriers are simply illusion.

“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one” -Einstein

In other words, The Veils of Illusion are part of the programming of reality. They are the constructs that hold back your infinite spiritual awareness, so you can perceive yourself as a limited physical being.

As The Veils dissolve, thin or fall away, truth is revealed, and you can experience beyond the physical…

This can unfold in many different realms ranging from perceiving non-physical beings, experiencing your multidimensional self, simply expanding consciousness, tuning into higher awareness, or receiving clear guidance and inspiration from Spirit.
Ask Angels

We speak of it often, but how do you describe it? How do YOU perceive it? Here's something I found that sounds close to my own understanding of it.

Heart Of A Witch Soul Of An Empath
1 hr ·

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one” -Einstein

In other words, The Veils of Illusion are part of the programming of reality. They are the constructs that hold back your infinite spiritual awareness, so you can perceive yourself as a limited physical being.

you cant, you cant, you cant, I cant, I cant, I cant, I cant, cant, cant, cant, cant, cant...........take that out of your vocabulary, and replace it with I CAN, I CAN, I CAN......