What is something...

I learned to love chicken liver pate when I read about what they were doing to geese to get pate.
You're not going to tell us they lured geese into hotel rooms where, several hours later they awoke to find themselves packed in a bathtub full of ice, with a note telling them to seek medical attention as their livers had been removed, are you?

You're not going to tell us they lured geese into hotel rooms where, several hours later they awoke to find themselves packed in a bathtub full of ice, with a note telling them to seek medical attention as their livers had been removed, are you?
Lol

I was raised in a coastal area and loved seafood of all kinds. One of my favorites that my wife just couldn't stand was raw oysters on a half shell. These were FRESH oysters not store-bought and with homemade cocktail sauce, they were GREAT!!!

Honestly, I will eat anything and if I'm hungry when I am cleaning fish I will cut a filet and snack on it while I'm cleaning the rest. I also like my beef bloody rare. When someone asked how I wanted it cooked I used to answer them with "Just cripple it and run it by me!" I'm real easy to feed. I like almost everything. I am a culinary adventurer and will try almost anything once...heck most things will even give a second chance in case it was the cook and not the dish that was bad.